Aims & Ethos
‘Learning together, Respecting each other, Success for all’
We achieve through the highest of expectations, encouraging all to attain excellence.
We learn together as a community through inspirational experiences.
Our staff are caring and dedicated and prepare our children with the skills to succeed as lifelong learners and leaders of the future.
Little Reddings has high expectations for both pupil achievement and personal development.
Dedication: we work hard
Aspiration: we aim high
Co-operation: we work as a team
Inspiration: we are excited about our learning
- To strive for excellence in all we do
- To provide children with the best possible start and introduce a life-long love of learning
- To nurture greater integration and community cohesion
- To provide a programme of high quality CPD for staff to sustain improvements in teaching and learning
- To nurture independent, reflective and resilient learners
- To support children in celebrating and being proud of their achievements
- To ensure that we are all motivated by new challenges