Here at Little Reddings we recognise that the children’s primary years are crucial for their future development and well-being.
We aim to develop an enjoyment of learning through creative and real life experiences. We endeavour to expand children’s imagination and promote an environment of motivation, curiosity and challenge. By embracing these new challenges and becoming independent learners, children will be able to reach their full potential in all areas of the curriculum.
Links with the local, national and global community will enable children to become active, well-informed citizens.
We encourage all children to lead an active and healthy lifestyle through a range of experiences and activities that will enhance their learning and their wellbeing.
We achieve through the highest of expectations, encouraging all to attain excellence.
We learn together as a community through inspirational experiences.
Our staff are caring and dedicated and prepare our children with the skills to succeed as life-long learners and leaders of the future.
Little Reddings has high expectations for both pupil achievement and personal development.
Dedication: we work hard
Aspiration: we aim high
Co-operation: we work as a team
Inspiration: we are excited about our learning
- To strive for excellence in all we do
- To provide children with the best possible start and introduce a life-long love of learning
- To nurture greater integration and community cohesion
- To provide a programme of high quality CPD for staff to sustain improvements in teaching and learning
- To nurture independent, reflective and resilient learners
- To support children in celebrating and being proud of their achievements
- To ensure that we are all motivated by new challenges.